We’re here to help.
Our goal to set your mind at ease and get your Mac back to optimal health as quickly as possible. To facilitate that we’ve made the repair process as simple as possible for you:
Tell us about yourself
- Name and Contact Information.
- Administrator Password for your computer.
- Description of your Problem – the more details you can provide us the faster we can get to the bottom of the problem and get your computer back in your hands.
Choose your service
Standard Diagnostic/Tune-up Service
- $85 deposit, due at drop off
- 3-5 days average turnaround time
- Repair/Upgrade quote provided as soon as details are known
VIP Rush Diagnostic Service
- $235, due at drop off
- No queue – work begins immediately
- Diagnostics guaranteed within 1-2 business days
Liquid Spill Cleanup
- $285* due at drop off, covers all labor (* $385 for late-model Mac laptops)
- Complete disassembly and cleaning of computer
- Cost to replace parts that cannot be repaired by the cleaning will be quoted for your approval
- Starts at $199
- PC or Mac drives
- Computer Hard Drives or External Drives
We’ll call you as soon as we have a diagnostic report (or as soon as the repair is finished if you’ve pre-approved the repair cost). Most repairs are completed within 2 days of approval, unless otherwise indicated when we contact you.
- Safeguard Data
- Time Machine Backup
- On-Site Service
- Advanced Services